Re: [Health-dev] Application Error with 2.6.2 Version when accessing Hea

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Application Error with 2.6.2 Version when accessing Health Professional
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 05:53:51 +0700

Hi Luis!
Here is what I did:
1. Upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6 on my local drive (my lap top)
2. Copy database from Production server and test on my laptop using pg_dump to copy and psql to restore.
3.Run update ./trytond --database=cmrhealth --update =all
4.login and test, that is where i get the error.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
Calat factory Co. Ltd.
Ban Nahai,Hatsaiphong District,Vientiane ,Laos
Mobile:020-5663 6285
mail. address@hidden

Disclaimer:
Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 3:33 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bounmy !

On Sat, 9 Aug 2014 10:18:49 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Axel!
> I have seen the DEMO database, it seems ok.But I my production
> database need to do anything with this error related Institution and
> Professional Models. The error say : You try to access record that
> does not exist (Document type: gnuhealth:institution) see screen shot.

Do you get this error *right after* the upgrade, or did you change
things and then you got the error ?

All the best,