Re: [Health-dev] Fwd: GNU Health DB Restore error

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Fwd: GNU Health DB Restore error
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 15:51:08 +0100

Hi Jakob
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:51:36 +0200
Jakob Lang <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just found a strange looking error when trying to save & restore a
> GNU health database.
> The save works fine but when doing the restore I get an error but the
> database seems to be restored fine anyway (I did not find any missing
> data yet).
> Is this a known problem? Anything I am doing wrong?
>
> Here is the error I get:
>
> In the Tryton client:
>

> On the Tryton server:
>

> The installation I have is the latest version of GNU health installed
> as described in the Wiki running on Ubuntu 12_4 and it also happens
> if I have the server running on Arch-Linux.

I always use pg_dump to do the backup, within a script to do unattended
backups in a cron job. For the restore, just psql . They work great and
I haven't have any issue with this procedure in all these years.

That said, the interactive backup from the client should work,
although I don't use it. Let's check with the Tryton community if they
have faced this problem.

Best,