Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:21:36 +0000

Hi Andrew !

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:59:58 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Luis
>
> I think that the GNU Health vaccine / immunization data model
> needs
> 4 more data elements adding:
>
> e.g.
>
> Vaccine Dose - 0.5
> Vaccine Dose unit
> - mL
> Vaccine Administration Site - Upper arm
> Vaccine Manufacturer - Glaxo

Thanks for the input !

That would be part of the vaccination process . In that model, we have
the vaccine and the administration route, along with other data.

The manufacturer is part of the product associated to the vaccine.

What we need to include from your list is the dose.

One thing I want to make in the vaccination process model is to relate
the M2O to the vaccine (medication) model instead of the current link to
the product. With this change, a lot of information related to theand
not directly to the product, so the practitioner has all the
information related to the vaccine at the moment of picking it.
The upgrade process would make automatically the link from previous
versions.

BTW, check the tweet on our account ( https://twitter.com/gnuhealth )
that shows the example for the immunization schedule 2014 for Spain.
There are a couple of screenshots that would give you the idea.
This is the base for automatic checking on the current person
immunization status.

All the best.