Re: [Health-dev] Update base packages : python2.7-cracklib

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Update base packages : python2.7-cracklib
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:16:50 +0100

Hi Luis,

Am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 12:26:09 schrieb Luis Falcon:

> I will be releasing tonight or tomorrow RC2 tarball, so you can
> download and test the installation process.

looking forward to this!

> I will send another mail with the most important things to check on
> this new version later.
>
> At this point, and to save time, please make sure your distribution has
> the cracklib and python2.7-cracklib bindings. The one on pypi is not
> up-to-date, so best it to install the package from your specific OS or
> distro. The latest stable version is 2.9.2 .

Is this a hard requirement to use 2.9.2?

One more question on the sync module: The tryton_synchronisation is not (yet)
released as module on tryton, is it planned to do so?

As you wrote in  task #13407 (project health):
On Sunday 11th ( 2.8 Release Candidate 1), the community server should be
configured as the central instance, and will accept synchronizations from
satellites.

Will this be the 'frozen' version of the Demo -DB? Otherwise each client will
sync all changes that users make to the demo-db as well. Where can the ID for
the server been looked up?

Cheers
Axel