Re: [Health-dev] [task #13483] Compute the patient waiting time before t

From: Eka P Adiredja
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13483] Compute the patient waiting time before the evaluation
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:59:28 -0400

Luis,

It is only Done after patient payoff tier invoices.

Thanks
Eka

On May 10, 2015 6:44 AM, "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden> wrote:
Follow-up Comment #2, task #13483 (project health):

You are right, Chris !

We need a check-in value, and we probably should also have a checked-in state
on the appointment.

( Free -> Confirmed -> **Checked in** -> Done )

The others states will also remain ( Cancelled by patient, Cancelled by Health
Center, and No show ).

On this matter, we need to create a task that will automatically set to "Done"
the appointment upon finishing the related encounter / evaluation.

Best,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13483>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/