Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient Status = Hospitalized
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:52:12 +0100

Dear Joe

On Sun, 7 Jun 2015 11:16:26 +0800
Joe Gene Q <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear GNU Health Community,
>
> I would like to request for help for the following filter I would
> like to create:
>
> I would like to create a rule to filter only patients whose status =
> 'hospitalized'
>
> I tried the following domain rule below, and got an error message:
>
> Health Nursing -> Groups -> Access Permissions -> Record Rules
>
> Model: Patient Related Information
> Domain [('patient_status','like','hospitalized')]
>
> Error Message: " Missing Search Function on field "patient status"

Sorry for the late response.
The hospitalization status - at patient model level - is a function. In
order to be able to search, we need to add a searcher.

I will create a task to add a searcher to the function.

BTW, we have made the hospitalization status a boolean, so no more
chars :)

Thanks for your feedback on this !
Luis