Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient

From: Joe Gene Q
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Group Access Permission Rule: How to filter by Patient Status = Hospitalized
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:43:10 +0800

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for addressing my query.

Yes, the purpose for the filter is for nurses at the hospital to have access only to hospitalized patients.

This is a requirement by the hospital for privacy purposes, and to reduce the list of names that are displayed in the list of patients.

Regards,

Joe Gene