Re: [Health-dev] Warehouse for pharmacy

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Warehouse for pharmacy
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:02:37 +0700

On 2015-12-10 21:02, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 2015-12-10 10:21, Luis Falcon wrote:
> > > - Why is "Create Prescription Stock Move" a wizard? I'm not sure to
> > >   understand the workflow. For me, a workflow would have been more
> > >   appropriated because the delivery could require more steps like
> > >   assigning the right pharmacy, update the quantity etc.
> > Agree. A workflow will give it more flexibility. Today the wizard is a
> > simple way to create the moves in one straight-forward step.
> >
> > What do you think ? Please let me know your thoughts. You're the expert
> > on this area, and I believe we can all benefit from your
> > suggestions ! :)
>
> I think we need an other document which represent the pharmacy order
> which can be edited by the pharmacist like changing quantity or
> substitution of product etc. This document will work a little bit like
> the sale by creating the outgoing moves and the accounting moves.
> We could prefill the document when the pharmacist select a prescription.

Indeed after thinking about what Bounmy tell me that Luis you did a
modification for the CMR to generate an service invoice out of the
prescription?
Then I think we could make a simpler design if we want by just making
the move creation wizard (probably better to replace with a workflow)
generate draft moves and let the pharmacist change the quantity or the
product before marking the moves as done (via a button on the view which
will be accessible from the wizard menu). Like that the pharmacist can
also deliver the prescription in many times.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden