[Health-dev] [task #13769] Flexible name on party (person)

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #13769] Flexible name on party (person)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 23:01:31 +0000

Follow-up Comment #17, task #13769 (project health):

I'm sad because at the end this is still a design based on the fact the people
has first name and family name (not following my email that initiates those
changes).
Also it still keeps the introduction of a field lastname on party which is
against the initial design of Party.name from Tryton.
Finally the design of PersonName is very very complex, I'm not sure it will be
used and so users will keep using the previous fields.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13769>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/