Re: [Health-dev] Testing

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Testing
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:13:38 +0100

On 2015-12-22 16:24, Chris wrote:
> I'm wondering if also we should look to code review tools. I know we
> were talking about adding some sort of code review workflow. As a test
> on my own server, I got a basic Kallithea installation up and running.
> It has post-commit code review, etc.

For me, post-commit review only doesn't require any special tool. It
just requires to get an email for each commit where we can answer.
Of course, it is not the case if there is also a kind of pull request
workflow.

So for me, the size of the team is small enough to just work with commit
email and maybe patch emailed to request review.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden