Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 3
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 09:19:30 +0000

Hi, Michael !

On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 19:47:27 +1100
Michael Saqar <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been trying to install GNU Health 3 on Ubuntu but I always end
> up with 3 problems
>

>    1. After trying to run the server I could not see the info
>    lines: NFO:server:starting JSON-RPC protocol on *:8000
Sorry ! I have to update the documentation. Since GNU Health 3.0, you
need run the tryton server in verbose mode (./trytond --verbose) to see
the details of the running server.
>    2. Despite the above issue I can connect to the server using Tryton
>    client but when I install the health module the server will give
> message and the client freeze
>       - data = self._sock.recv(self._rbufsize)
>       -  error: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
So you actually create the new database, login to the system and
navigate through Tryton ? Are you using a localhost connection ?
>       3. When I try to connect to the server using the web browser
> rather than Tryton client it gives error:
>       - ::ffff:27.32.229.79 - - [04/Feb/2016 08:43:10] code 404,
> message File not found
Did you install SAO ? Anyways, let's work out the first two steps so ou
have a running system.

> I followed literally the wiki Installation page
> <https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation> for Ubuntu
> and all steps verified.
Thanks !