[Health-dev] Tryton client quits in Windows when trying to access GNU He

From: Mario Puntin
Subject: [Health-dev] Tryton client quits in Windows when trying to access GNU Health
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:15:17 -0300

Hi team!
Some people who is testing GNU Health told me they can not access the online demo using the Tryton client in Windows.
I checked in Linux and everthing is fine. But when I got a Windows box and tried to do the same I got an ugly memory error [1]. The program quits and closes after that message.
I have access to another GNU Health server I have set up, and I tried to do the same from Windows. I was able to get in the system and work with diferent Tryton modules, but as soon as I click the Health menu to get to, say, Patient, I get the same problem and the program shuts down.
Does this happen to someone else?
Best,
Mario

[1] http://postimg.org/image/xvvsovb7p/