Re: [Health-dev] Tryton client quits in Windows when trying to access GN

From: Michael Saqar
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Tryton client quits in Windows when trying to access GNU Health
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 22:36:40 +1100

yes, this has been happening all time since the upgrade.

can this be fixed soon.

We tried to install the SAO instead but the documentation is very poor.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 10:15 PM, Mario Puntin <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi team!
Some people who is testing GNU Health told me they can not access the online demo using the Tryton client in Windows.
I checked in Linux and everthing is fine. But when I got a Windows box and tried to do the same I got an ugly memory error [1]. The program quits and closes after that message.
I have access to another GNU Health server I have set up, and I tried to do the same from Windows. I was able to get in the system and work with diferent Tryton modules, but as soon as I click the Health menu to get to, say, Patient, I get the same problem and the program shuts down.
Does this happen to someone else?
Best,
Mario

--