[Health-dev] When is Gnu Health release of version 3.2

From: appu
Subject: [Health-dev] When is Gnu Health release of version 3.2
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 18:17:52 +0530

Hi All,

Can someone please help me with following details.

I would like to know about the release date of version 3.2.
Also saw gnu health 3.2 is supposed be compatible with tryton 4.2.
what is the main difference between gnu health 3.0 to 3.2.
is it only support to tryton4.2 or along with tryton 4.2,  are there any gnu health features added?

Thanks
-Appu