Re: [Health-dev] When is Gnu Health release of version 3.2

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] When is Gnu Health release of version 3.2
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 11:18:39 +0100

Hi Appu !

On Sun, 14 May 2017 18:17:52 +0530
appu <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can someone please help me with following details.
>
> I would like to know about the release date of version 3.2.
> Also saw gnu health 3.2 is supposed be compatible with tryton 4.2.
> what is the main difference between gnu health 3.0 to 3.2.
> is it only support to tryton4.2 or along with tryton 4.2,  are there
> any gnu health features added?

You can see the presentation at GNUHealthCon[1] for a summary of some
of the new features starting in 3.2

For more information about GNU Health Federation message and
authentication server, Thalamus[2].

Bests,

1.-
http://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2016-las_palmas/presentations/luis-falcon-gnuhealthcon-2016.pdf