Re: [Health-dev] Joining HealthProfessional and Party models

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Joining HealthProfessional and Party models
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 22:02:15 +0100

Hi Mario

On Wed, 17 May 2017 16:46:06 -0400
Mario Castro Squella <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks Luis for the tip, but I still can’t achieve exactly what I
> want.
>
> I want to fetch all specialties by querying the gnuhealth.specialty
> model. The Tryton API will give me a list with their rec_name and
> IDs. I’m creating a web app for setting up appointments and I want to
> get a list of doctors by specialty.

I might not be getting your point...

The Reporting -> Specialties by Health Professionals should give you
the list.

>I thought that the specialties
> list with the specialty IDs I get when I query for a health
> professional would correspond to the specialty ID, but after
> inspecting the module code I see these IDs correspond to an
> intermediate model gnuhealth.hp_specialty since the health
> professional to specialty relationship is a Many2Many relationship.

The health professional specialties is a One2Many relationship.

> To summarize: how can I get a list of health professionals that have
> a given specialty using Tryton’s domain syntax?

The action "gnuhealth_action_hp_specialty" is the easiest way. Remember
that one health professional can have more than one specialty.

Bests,
Luis