Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command codes - The

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command codes - The GNU Health Command Line
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:22:26 +0100

* Luis Falcon: " Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command
  codes - The GNU Health Command Line" (Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:40:17 +0000):

Hi Luis,

> On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:02:41 +0100
> Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > As already discussed, for ergonomical PoV I feel it is better at the
> > top - there you are mostly with the mouse
>
> I have created a configuration parameter (client.cli_position) that
> allow us to set the position of the GNU Health CLI (top or bottom).
>
> In the case of the top position, the CLI lives by itself, whereas in
> the bottom, it shares room with the status bar.

When displaying on top couldn't it be shown just above the global search
without losing height of the tabs?

> Here is a side-by-side comparison of the CLIs
>
> https://i.imgur.com/V0Hh90r.png
>
> Now we can decide which should be the default position value.

As I am not familiar with the usage of this feature I won't comment on this.
As long as it is configurable (for activation and position) it is a great
example how to empower the user to configure her workspace.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6
    AC29 7E5C 46B9 D0B6 1C71  7681 D6D0 9BE4 8405 BBF6