Re: [Health-dev] FHIR issues

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] FHIR issues
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 00:13:03 +0100

Hi Cornelius !

On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 01:49:12 +0000
Cornelius Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> While setting up the FHIR server, I was following the instructions
> documented in the following URL:
>
> https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FHIR_REST_server#Installation
>
> However, I have encountered a python module issue which after
> googling, is to no avail.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./run_server.py", line 8, in <module>
>     from server import create_app
> "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-4.6.19/trytond/backend/__init__.py",
> line 11, in <module> import request ImportError: No module named
> request

Strange, since no request package is called (there are imports from
module request from Flask, but not a single import to the request
package found on the trytond tree or fhir)

There is a package called request on

https://pypi.org/project/request/

I doubt Trytond would need that one though...

In any case, the FHIR lib should be ported to Python3, since the
whole GNU Health 3.6 (both server and client) are now in Python3, and
Python 2 will be deprecated.

Chris is maintaining the FHIR server at the moment. More soon !

Bests
Luis