Re: [Health-dev] FHIR issues

From: Cornelius Lee
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] FHIR issues
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 01:38:13 +0000

Hi Luis & Chris,

Thank you for your reply and kind response.

Yes. That request python library is in the PiPy repository, however, when installed, I will still encounter the errors.
It's as if the path is not correctly pointed to, in a way.....

If that is the case, I will go through the installation steps once again for Gnuhealth server & client in purely python 3 and see how it goes.
This is in accordance to the steps & instructions stated in the following URL:

which i have made some ammends on the Wiki without which, I will encounter errors during the installation procedures, especially for Ubuntu 18.04LTS server.

 However, from the URL mentioned below:

I realise that python version 2 is still in use when installing the FHIR server.
Will this also be ported over to Python 3 soon as well?

I look forward to try out the implementation of Gnuhealth 3.6 on python 3 soon.

Kind Regards,
Cornelius