Re: [Health-dev] about pot file of view xml files and report odt files

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] about pot file of view xml files and report odt files
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 11:57:36 +0100

Dear Tumashu
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 12:50:49 +0800 (CST)
tumashu  <address@hidden> wrote:

> Wow, good job, thanks!
>
> I have updated zh_CN's po to the newest pot, and have found some
> issues:

>1. health_calendar and health_archives's view pot seem to lost.

It looks OK to me. There are no view strings on those packages.

> 2. http://translate.gnusolidario.org have no zh_CN trans of
> health_caldav, health_federation, health_orthanc,

They'll be ready for 3.6 .

> health_webdav3_server 3. I can upload zh_CN.zip to gnusolidatio, but
> it can not update to new version.

Send it to me via Firefox send (https://send.firefox.com/). If you use
Telegram, you can join the "GNU Health" group and place them there. I
will be happy to update them in the development repository.

Once we go live with 3.6 we will update translate.gnusolidario.org with
that version. Until that, the server should have the current stable 3.4

By the way, for anything related to localization, let's use the
address@hidden

Thank you again Tumashu !

Have a great weekend,
Luis