Re: [Health-dev] 3.6RC1 - some testing results

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] 3.6RC1 - some testing results
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 12:59:40 +0200

Hi Luis,

Am Freitag, 25. Oktober 2019, 16:26:21 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

> > First, during build (missing files resp. translations):
> >
> > [  167s] gnuhealth.noarch: W: zero-length
> > /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/
> > modules/health_ems/doc/index.rst [  167s] gnuhealth.noarch: W:
> > zero-length /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/
>
> [...]
>
> You can safely ignore this warning, due to empty po files on the
> package.

Yes, that was more a hint to you that they are empty :-)

> I have removed them anyways and the new strings will be generated for
> the upcoming 3.6 from the new pot file.
>
> > /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/trytond/
> > modules/health_services_lab/locale/zh_CN.po and in general: [  167s]
> > gnuhealth.noarch: E: env-script-interpreter (Badness: 9)
> > /usr/share/doc/packages/ gnuhealth/demo/install_demo_database.sh
> > /usr/bin/env bash
> >
> >[  167s] gnuhealth.noarch: E: env-script-interpreter (Badness: 9)
> >/usr/share/doc/packages/ gnuhealth/demo/install_demo_database.sh
> >/usr/bin/env bash [  167s] This script uses 'env' as an interpreter.
> >For the rpm runtime dependency [  167s] detection to work, the shebang
> >#!/usr/bin/env python  needs to be patched into [  167s]
> >#!/usr/bin/python  otherwise the package dependency generator merely
> >adds a [  167s] dependency on /usr/bin/env rather than the actual
> >interpreter /usr/bin/python. [  167s] Alternatively, if the file should
> >not be executed, then ensure that it is not [  167s] marked as
> >executable or don't install it in a path that is reserved for [  167s]
> >executables.
>
> install_demo_database.sh invokes the BASH interpreter, not python

yes, /usr/bin/env - does it not make sense to use /usr/bin/python3 instead?

> >. Errors during activation of an empty database
> >
> > (Sorry for the picture, but cant copy the text!):
> Chris sent already the patch for orthanc package.

Seen this and included it already. Further testing so far successful.

> > Date widgets: Dates are displayed in US-Format (MM/DD/YYYY), although
> > the user, who runs the GH client, is set to german
>
> At least since Trytond 4.6, the date format is controlled by the
> language set on the user, at Party level.

Yes, that works fine if I set user-language of GH-User to german.
But for English I have no chance to set it to English-English format. American
English seems to be the default (language parameter in trytond.conf does not
fix this!), which is IMO a bad choice

> > Create a person and a patient, print ID card:
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > Fault: Command '['soffice', '--headless', '--nolockcheck',
> > '--nodefault', '--norestore', '-- convert-to', 'pdf', '--outdir',
> > '/tmp/trytond_aik87q6j', '/tmp/trytond_aik87q6j/ patient.card.odt']'
> > returned non-zero exit status 77.
> >
> > (soffice starts LibreOffice properly)
> >
> > Print of medications:
> >
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/site-packages/genshi/template/eval.py", line 318, in
> >
> > lookup_attr val = getattr(obj, key)
> > AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rec_name'
>
> That is strange. That error says that there is no content on the
> patient name. Please check that you save it.

I did....
I checked the temporary directory mentioned in the error message. It exists,
but it is empty.

> I have not been able to reproduce it.

Strange. But possible.

Cheers