Re: [Health-dev] Some problem about CJK name style.

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Some problem about CJK name style.
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 19:36:57 +0100

Thank you Tumashu !

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 00:00:41 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think it is HealthProfessional class and Patient class bug, their
> get_rec_name are using party's name instead of rec_name,

Yes ! You are right.

Take a look at the patch

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/3acfd5b4262d

It's way cleaner now, since we put all the logic in the party
representation now.

I tried a couple of views and reports and it looks ok, but please try.

PS: I fixed it after RC2, so it should be in RC3, by the end of the
next week. By now you can apply the patch and check.

Best
Luis