Re: [Health-dev] Some problem about CJK name style.

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Some problem about CJK name style.
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:03:54 +0000

Hi Tumashu & community !

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 07:08:20 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:

> This place should use rec_name too
>

>     def create_evaluation_pol(cls, evaluation):
>
>             'author': evaluation.healthprof.name.name,

Thanks for the feedback !

This is a tricky one.... because we're dealing with a Page of Life on
the Federation, so more than the "Name representation" I used the given
name of the person who created the evaluation.

Probably, instead of the given name, we should use the Federation ID.
That would be much better to identify. Not even the professional
license, but the Federation ID.

Let me know your thoughts

Best
Luis