[Health-dev] New estimated release date for series 3.8 of GNU Health HMI

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] New estimated release date for series 3.8 of GNU Health HMIS component
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 13:14:20 +0000

Dear all

I have moved the estimated release date for version 3.8 on the GH HIS
component from December 27 to February 14.

The main reasoning:

* Inclusion of canvas / report on the new Dentistry module. I am
  designing a graphical report of the odontogram. This is key to
  complement the new dentistry package.

* ICHI: WHO should have the final version of the International
  Classification of Health Interventions by the end of this 2020. It's
  currently in Beta-3 and we're waiting for the final release .

* Offline and RST documentation. The documentation will be included in
  RST format, and it will be version-dependent. It will be also linked
  to the VCS.

I think is worth to postpone a bit the release so we enjoy these great
new features.

PS: You'll fall in love with this release date ;-)

All the best
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc