Re: [Health-dev] asking for help to create an OPS-module

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] asking for help to create an OPS-module
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:22:21 +0100

Good morning, Rafael

On Fri, 6 May 2022 20:31:21 +0000
Rafael Hoock <raho1001@stud.hs-kl.de> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
>
> thank you for your quick reply.
> So I took the icpm.xml file and just changed the id, name and
> description fields, but I don't know what to do with it.

Basically you would create a new package, (zhealth_ops for example),
that would resemble the health_icpm in terms of structure and
datafiles, but with the new names.

Once you have that package, in place, you would have to initialize it,
either from the command line or from the GH modules functionality.

If you have the OPS datafiles with the procedures, we'll be happy to
help you out in creating the package.

Have a great week!
Luis