[Health-dev] [bug #47740] Impossible to copy a party

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #47740] Impossible to copy a party
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 06:53:35 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #47740 (project health):

                Severity:             5 - Blocker => 1 - Wish

Follow-up Comment #3:

Thank you, Sergi, Cedric!

I keep thinking what are the use cases of copying a party. It's such a unique
element, that I can't find reasons to make a copy from it.

Some people has requested in on the past. Maybe for testing purposes on a
test/dev instance?

Many fields (Federation ID, alternative IDs, ...) should be unique to
the party.

In any case, we can thoroughly test the functionality and we could include it
on 4.2 if there's consensus :)

Have a great weekend!
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47740>