[Health-dev] [task #16294] Harden access control to key patient models

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16294] Harden access control to key patient models
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 15:49:06 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: meanmicio
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: healh
               Component: Hospital Management

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Sun 18 Dec 2022 08:49:03 PM UTC By: Luis Falcon <meanmicio>
Dear GNUHealth devs
The access control to the GNU Health / Tryton models are quite robust. In
addition, we can new groups and / or adapt the current groups.

Finding the balance between security and usability is not trivial, and most of
the time, it requires further adaptations on implementations.

In the default groups, I we should have stronger ACL for the main patient
related models, such as patient and evaluation, not allowing deletion by
default.

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16294>