[Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 04:59:52 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, task #16399 (project health):

Updated: https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/df46f2d95058

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> Good morning!
> Probably just "source" will be good.

Changed!

> We can also have a model or a selection field with the sources:
> human
> non-human animal

At the monent, I use a selection field, and only add 'patient' and 'other'
candidates.
If we really need other type candidates, we can add them in the future.

using a mode seem to overkill for this simple job :-) maybe i am wrong.

> ..
>
> Bests
> Luis
>
> [comment #3 comment #3:]
> >
> > [comment #2 comment #2:]
> > > Added: https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/7f2695f9294f
> > >
> > > We need to find a short name of 'sample source', at the moment, I use
'sample of', but I do not know this is a good name or not.

> > What about 'sample from' or more short 'from'?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16399>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/