[Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 07:00:17 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #6, task #16399 (project health):

Great! I think "source" fits nicely :)

One issue I see from "patient" is too vague in terms of the source. When we
say "patient", are we implying that the individual is both a human and someone
that exist on the patient DB?

Would the terms "human" and "other" work as one entry?

We need to distinguish the individual source from specimen / sample (eg, liver
biopsy, blood.. ). The test itself should have this information.

Would the field source fit this purpose?

Agree to keep the model very simple for the task! :)

Best

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16399>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/