Re: [Health] First chapters of GNU Health manual in wikibooks

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] First chapters of GNU Health manual in wikibooks
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:56:44 +0200

Hi Luis,

I think we might need to split our manuals/documentation into:

1. Administrators manual
-installing, upgrading and maintaining the system (technical stuff)

2. Users manual
* day to day system users
- physcians/doctors/nurses
- lab managers
- front office/reception
- billing/accountants

Find below a possible outline of the documentation (based on current work on the wiki with comments/suggestions and previous documentation). Once agreed on the structure we could then assign documentation team members chapters to work on.
Introduction
Installation
- add installation of additional modules instructions
- most common/known issues
  - no trytond.conf file
  - how to use trytond.conf
Booting Up the Tryton Server
- is there a way to set up the server to start at system start up (using init or something)?
First Steps
- a short description of all the modules (copy paste and edit from: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ or     from the module description in the system)

The Demo Database
- still work in progress