Re: [Health] How to migrate my data from OpenEMR to GNU Health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] How to migrate my data from OpenEMR to GNU Health
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:07:22 +0000

Thank you Mousafiris !
It should not be hard. We just need to map the current tables to the GNU Health schema
Let us know if you need help.

Best regards
Luis

El 23/11/2011 21:59, "Kostas Mousafiris" <address@hidden> escribió:
I recently saw some more details about GNU Health and I really liked it.
So I started translating the entire project in Greek, including the
various modules.
Being myself medically qualified, I did not encounter particular
difficulty in my translation work, so I nearly finished it.

However, I currently work at my own practice with another EMR software,
called OpenEMR.
This programme holds data in mySQL Data Base.
The crucial question for me is:
As I am not a technically super-qualified person,
is there any practical and feasible way of migrating all my data from
the MySQL to the PostgreSQL environment of GNU Health, without.... too
much fuss??

Thanks a lot

Constantine