[Health] PACS

From: juanito
Subject: [Health] PACS
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:29:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I have been closely watching the development of GNU Health since nearly the
beginning and, first of all, I would like to congratulate the team for the
great
progress you had made.
Second, I would like to ask for the status of the DICOM connectivity. I saw a
message from Luis that someone is working with Aeskulap integration to review
DICOM files I want to ask if any progress has been achieved.
I work with a PACS for ophtalmology which has no EMR functionality I would
like
to recomend the use of GNU health. But, for that, it would be necessary
that GNU
Health could retrieve and dispaly the data stored in a PACS system.
Also, I read that this year will appear a ophtalmogy oriented module. Any
news?
I have no programing skills, but if I can help any way, I would like to do
it.

Thanks in advance.