Re: [Health] Translations in GNU Health?!

From: Kostas Mousafiris
Subject: Re: [Health] Translations in GNU Health?!
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 01:29:09 +0200

Στις 06/02/2012 04:57 μμ, ο/η Hedayat Vatankhah έγραψε:

Hi,

I would like to know when the translations of a language will be officially added to GNU Health? Is it required for a translation to reach 100% to be officially added to GNU Health? Or the languages coordinator can decide about when some translations are ready to be added by default? I saw that currently only es_ES translations are available in GNU Health distribution.

Thanks,

Hedayat

I am also interested to know this, as the Greek translation stands at a 93% for the core Module and at 100% for all the various other modules.
Can we hope for its inclusion in the next GNU Health edition???