Re: [Health] Translations in GNU Health?!

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Translations in GNU Health?!
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:49:47 -0300

Hi Heydayat, Kostas !

There are two ways.

1)  If you're have an account as a developer for GNU Health, you can submit it directly to GNU Health trunk
2) Just communicate us that you would like to include the current translation for next version, and will include it !

Due to the growing number of contributors, next week we'll be releasing a community environment, in which you can create your own modules and we can merge them to the main branches.

So, for now, I take that Persian and Greek translations are ready for upcoming 1.4.4 , so I will update the i18n dirs with your contributions.

Thanks a lot !
Luis