[Health] Czech Republic in GNU health

From: štěpán staniek
Subject: [Health] Czech Republic in GNU health
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:46:51 +0200

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Our company is insterested in providing GNU Health sw to selected doctors in the Czech Republic.
Could you please recommend me some information sources te get examples of deployment or case studies of GNU Health project in Europe?

We would like to create new sw module of GNU Helath for mutual comunication with insurance companies and laboratories over the web.
Is there any similar module or initiative available? Is there any module for receiving/sending data from/to a web service?

Also, I would like to ask you if you provide any support (or further documentation) for external developers of GNU Health.

Best regards
Mr. Štěpán Staniek