[Health] Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...

From: Rithcher Jean-Baptiste
Subject: [Health] Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:03:41 -0500

Good Morning,

     My name is Rithcher and i am testing Gnuhealth with the objective of running it on a small city hospital. But I am currently facing an issue everytime I try to make an appointment. No matter what I do , I always get the same error attached to this email related to the speciality of the physician. I hope that you guys will be able to help or point me to the right person.

Regards,

Rithcher

Ps. I installed the GNU_HEALTH on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS