Re: [Health] Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:00:40 -0300

Hi Rithcher !
On 11/07/2013 01:03 PM, Rithcher Jean-Baptiste wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
>      My name is Rithcher and i am testing Gnuhealth with the objective
> of running it on a small city hospital. But I am currently facing an
> issue everytime I try to make an appointment. No matter what I do , I
> always get the same error attached to this email related to the
> speciality of the physician. I hope that you guys will be able to help
> or point me to the right person.

Thanks for submitting this issue.

Have you checked that your health professional have the specialities
assigned, as well as the default specialty ?

Please check and follow this section on the Wikibook :

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Health_Professionals

Let us know if your problem persists.

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org