Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:30:49 +0000

On 29/01/14 21:48, odicha wrote:
> Time to make tests :)
Just a quick update.

I tested the GNU Health Lao translation package for the health core
module and it worked fine, at least I can see the strings in menus and
forms. Of course, using GNU/Linux .

Thanks a lot Odicha for testing !!

Best

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org