Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:10:44 +0700

Thanks Luis and Odicha,

On Linux, Lao is working perfectly.

Why Thai works on Windows is might be that of ASCII font as I said it is on Tahoma family font.

Again, this might be issue for other languages as well who wants to use Windows client based.

thanks for looing into this.

anousak

On Jan 30, 2014 6:01 AM, "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Odicha !
On 29/01/14 22:36, odicha wrote:
> windows client relies on some precompiled packages. Not sure but I think
> pygtk-allinone is not unicode, so it'll fail
The strange thing is that Thai language seems to work on that platform.

Anyways, we'll wait for your feedback !

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org