Re: [Health] Issue installing GNU Health modules in Ubuntu 10.4

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Issue installing GNU Health modules in Ubuntu 10.4
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:57:19 +0000

Hi Vincent
On 08/03/14 18:22, Vincent Buijtendijk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a new user of GNU Health and I am trying to implement the system
> for a new small clinic my wife is opening in Barcelona.
>
> First of all I have to say what a fantastic project this is and I hope I
> can increase my knowledge to be able to contribute to the project some day.
Thank you ! :)

> I have contracted a Virtual server, the OS I selected was Ubuntu as the
> instructions were simplest on the installation guide.
>
> After having some trouble with installing python-pip and postgresql
> (9.3, is that ok or should it be 9.1?), I guess due to the outdated
> version of Ubuntu I finally managed to install GNU Health and run the
> Tryton server.
>
> Unfortunately I am not at liberty to upgrade Ubuntu to the latest
> version as it's a Vserver. I do have the option to install Debian or Centos
>
> I connected with a Tryton client from Windows, created the database then
> proceeded to install the modules.. However this has been taking about 45
> mins now and the screen seems to be greyed out. I am not sure what
> exactly I should see..
>
> Am I just too impatient or may this take a long time? I have a dual core
> 2 GB Vserver contracted, is this sufficient?
It seems it's taking too much time.... the largest module is ICD10-PCS,
but it should install it in no more than 10 minutes. 2GB is OK for testing.
For testing, I reccommend to isntall the ICPM (Medical Procedures)
module instead of the ICD10-PCS unless you require this one.

Let us know if you solved the issue.

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org