Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:10:45 -0300

Hi Axel, community !
El Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:16:42 -0300
Luis Falcon <address@hidden> escribió:
> Dear Axel
> El Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:54:30 +0100
> "Dr. Axel Braun" <address@hidden> escribió:
> > Good evening
> >
> > Am Freitag, 29. November 2013, 11:52:38 schrieb Raymond Omeni:
> > > I propose the integrated installation of Tryton and GNUHealth
> > > using a live CD that can run as demo and at the same time have the
> > > capability to install a fully functional GNUHealth software. A
> > > VMware image of a ready instance of GNUHealth an also be hosted
> > > for download and evaluation.
> >
> > I'm happy to announce a first version of a GNU Health Live-CD:
> >
> > https://susestudio.com/a/7hReQg/gnu-health-2-4-1-kde-4-32bit
> >
> Fantastic news !!
>
> GNU Health community members interested in testing Axel's Live CD,
> please let us know.
> > It bases on openSUSE 13.1 / KDE 4 / 32bit
> >
> > Current setup:
> > - GNUHealth 2.4.1 on Tryton 3.0.2
> >
> > Limitations:
> > - GNUHealth Logo not showing up on boot screen
> > - GNUHealth Logo not showing up during boot process
> > - No WIFI, only Ethernet Network (Network not required for testing)
> > - Database for GNUHealth set-up, but no content (patients, etc). I
> > will replace it with the GNUHealth Demo Database as soon as it is
> > available
> My fault :) Let me upload now the current demo db dump. Although the
> current demo data needs to be enhanced and revised, we need to have at
> least the basic data for the demo.
>
> We should have a nice GNU Health 2.6 demo DB, but for now, let me just
> publish the current DB dump.
The current 2.4 demo PG dump is available now at :
http://health.gnu.org/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth_demo24-mar23.gz

It does not contiain the attach dir, just the the DB. We'll include the
attach dir on next release.

Let me know if you found any issues !

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System