Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:01:07 -0300

Hi Axel !
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:10 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Am Sonntag, 23. März 2014, 09:10:45 schrieb Luis Falcon:
> > > We should have a nice GNU Health 2.6 demo DB, but for now, let me
> > > just publish the current DB dump.
> >
> > The current 2.4 demo PG dump is available now at :
> > http://health.gnu.org/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth_demo24-mar23.gz
>
> Thanks for sharing this!
>
> I managed to download and restore the content to the DB gnuhealth24:
> psql gnuhealth24
> \i /mnt/gnuhealth_demo24-mar23
>
> When logging in with admin:gnusolidario I get the following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 123, in
> _marshaled_dispatch
>     response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 156, in
> _dispatch res = dispatch(*args)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 42, in
> dispatch res = security.login(database_name, user, session)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/security.py", line 20, in login
>     User = pool.get('res.user')
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line 168, in get
>     return self._pool[self.database_name][type][name]
> KeyError: 'res.user'
>
> When renaming the DB to health24, the error message slightly changes:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 123, in
> _marshaled_dispatch
>     response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 156, in
> _dispatch res = dispatch(*args)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 42, in
> dispatch res = security.login(database_name, user, session)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/security.py", line 19, in login
>     pool = _get_pool(dbname)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/security.py", line 13, in _get_pool
>     pool.init()
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line 151, in init
>     lang=lang)
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 387, in
> load_modules 'to remove'))))
>   File "/site-packages/trytond/backend/postgresql/database.py", line
> 309, in execute
>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
> ProgrammingError: FEHLER:  keine Berechtigung für Relation
> ir_module_module
>
> (Means: No authorisation for Relation  ir_module_module)
Did you create the database and restore it with the "gnuhealth" user,
the one that runs the tryton server ?

The gnuhealth user should have enough permissions at PG level.

gnuhealth $ createdb your_db_name --encoding=unicode
gnuhealth $ psql your_db_name < gnuhealth_demo24-mar23

gnuhealth $ cdexe

gnuhealth $ ./trytond

The name of the DB should not matter. Make sure that is the *gnuhealth*
user who boots the tryton server.

Let us know how it went.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System