[Health] Securing GNU Health server

From: Vincent Buijtendijk
Subject: [Health] Securing GNU Health server
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:55:15 +0100

Hi all,

Would anybody be able to share some tips to secure a server running GNU Health? Like most of you probably we are dealing with sensitive data so I would like to secure it as much as possible.

I am thinking about an SSL certificate of which I already have found some information online, in order to secure the communications.

However I also would like to secure the actual data without hampering user experience too much. Is there a way to encrypt the PostGreSQL database ?

Many thanks,
Vincent