Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit

From: Dr. Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 13:35:55 +0200

Am Sonntag, 31. August 2014, 16:56:32 schrieb antony Seven:
> Hi Axel, i added the network segment as you said
>
> FW_SERVICES_ACCEPT_EXT="10.10.10.0/24,tcp <http://192.168.2.1/24,tcp>"
>
> then i added the port "8000"
>
> FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="22 80 443 8000"
>
> and it worked like charm ! from a client (host), i can now access the
> server running as a guest in the VM Workstation.

good....

> thanks a bunch man, i want to believe that there might be people out there
> who are having the same problem and are not very conversant with Linux like
> many of us, therefore it is very difficult to implement some of the tweaks
> and tricks to get gnu health up and running on a network server client
> setting.
>
> I was thinking of doing a brief CBT video to assist people in basic GNU
> Health network installation, what do you think? is it necessary, or are
> things going to get simpler very soon?

This is not a topic about Tryton, but server network configuration.
As this question ('Im using GNUHealth / Tryton in a virtual environment, but
it does not connect) I'm thinking about adding a chapter to the documentation
on this.
Most likely to the Tryton-Documentation, as this is not GNUHealth specific.
Feel free to contribute your CBT, it is very welcome!

Axel