Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit

From: antony Seven
Subject: Re: [Health] Assistance in tryton login (GNU Health 2.6 / KDE 4 / 32bit .)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 00:23:03 +0300

in will work on it as soon as am through let you know about it.. sometime next week should be convenient enough for me

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Dr. Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Sonntag, 31. August 2014, 16:56:32 schrieb antony Seven:
> Hi Axel, i added the network segment as you said
>
> FW_SERVICES_ACCEPT_EXT="10.10.10.0/24,tcp <http://192.168.2.1/24,tcp>"
>
> then i added the port "8000"
>
> FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="22 80 443 8000"
>
> and it worked like charm ! from a client (host), i can now access the
> server running as a guest in the VM Workstation.

good....

> thanks a bunch man, i want to believe that there might be people out there
> who are having the same problem and are not very conversant with Linux like
> many of us, therefore it is very difficult to implement some of the tweaks
> and tricks to get gnu health up and running on a network server client
> setting.
>
> I was thinking of doing a brief CBT video to assist people in basic GNU
> Health network installation, what do you think? is it necessary, or are
> things going to get simpler very soon?

This is not a topic about Tryton, but server network configuration.
As this question ('Im using GNUHealth / Tryton in a virtual environment, but
it does not connect) I'm thinking about adding a chapter to the documentation
on this.
Most likely to the Tryton-Documentation, as this is not GNUHealth specific.
Feel free to contribute your CBT, it is very welcome!

Axel