[Health] Gentoo packages

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: [Health] Gentoo packages
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:47:51 +0100

Hi,

With all the discussion about packaging GNU Health in Debian, I decided
to make packages for Gentoo [1]. Only the version 2.8.1 is packaged and
I don't plan to package older but I will try for the future one's.

As GNU Health release all modules at the same time with a strict
dependency between them for the same exact version, I did the same for
the Ebuild's but I kept the series dependency for Tryton's Ebuild's.

I also discovered that GNU Health depends except for Python and Tryton
only on qrcode.

I tried to package fhir but it seems the release process is not yet
correct (I reported a bug) so I will wait for this one.

The other point that is not cool for packager is that there are some
migration scripts stored in “health/tryton/scripts/upgrade” which is not
packaged. It will be great for the future to have such migration script
in the modules like Tryton does because it will ease the migration
process.

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/tryton-overlay/rev/4af9debb3e6a
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL