[Health] GNU Health Live CD - new version with UEFI-support released

From: Axel Braun
Subject: [Health] GNU Health Live CD - new version with UEFI-support released
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 18:34:56 +0100

Dear GNU Health Community,

I'm happy to announce a new version of the live CD:

https://susestudio.com/a/7hReQg/gnu-health-2-8-kde-4-64bit-uefi

As usually, the live-CD bases on the openSUSE packages:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Application:ERP:Tryton:3.4/gnuhealth

Whats new?

GNU Health 2.8.1 on Tryton Server 3.4.2

Base system is now openSUSE 13.2, 64bit with UEFI support

UEFI applies to the Disk image, Live CD/DVD, Preload ISO and Preload USB stick formats only. If you dont need UEFI, stick with the 32bit version - It may not boot on non-UEFI hardware

- README-file on the Desktop

- Konqueror Webbrowser installed, links to wikibooks

- Kpgp and crypto-plugin preinstalled - ready to test GNU Health crypto functionality

- some smaller tweaks to make it more useable

Thanks to Jordi from the SUSE Studio team for fixing several bugs I came along in Studio!

Have fun,

Axel