Re: [Health] ICD - Search by Disease Synonyms

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health] ICD - Search by Disease Synonyms
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 15:15:32 -0700

Hello all,

I like the ideas here! For example, many people are more familiar with
ICD9 than ICD10, consequently, you run into these mismatches/naming
confusions. I really like what Cédric said: adding a single column with
a list of synonyms is pretty simple. Any negative to that? We could
always do some other re-designs later if we wanted, but I don't really
see that many problems right now.

All the best!

-C