Re: [Health] issue while trying to duplicate an existing gnuhealth/Tryto

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] issue while trying to duplicate an existing gnuhealth/Tryton database
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:24:58 +0000

Hi, Armand !

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:00:25 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]
> > What errors? I get  hundreds of error lines that look like this:
> ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_account_tax_line_index"
> already exists ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_company_index"
> already exists ERROR:  relation "account_invoice_line_invoice_index"
> already exists ERROR:  relation
> "account_invoice_line_invoice_type_index" already exists ERROR:

You're trying to import a dump into an existing database (a database
that already has objects). That's the error that you are getting.

Make sure that you create a new database from scratch, and that you
import the dump to the newly created DB.

Try something like this, with your gnuhealth user:

$ pg_dump your_existing_db > your_db_backup.sql
$ createdb your_new_db_name --encoding=unicode
$ psql your_new_db_name < your_db_backup.sql

Let us know how it went.

All the best
Luis

--