[Health] Search Results not sorted on the basis of 'Best Match'

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Search Results not sorted on the basis of 'Best Match'
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 21:14:55 +0500

Dear All,

Yesterday one of our health professional was searching haemorrhoid to select as main diagnosis in Patient Evaluation. He had to type haemorrho to finally see the haemorrhoid as the first option in the search results.

Ideally, haemorrhoid being the best match should have been the first item in the search list. Is there any way that we can sort the search results based on the 'Best Match' instead of sorting them on any other field which does not speed up the data entry?

--

Regards,
Khurram.